
...my Bach comments i mean :) I was a little busy this week but not to busy to watch and notice....
- The awkward eye patch moment, where Vienna pretended to think it was cute that he had no idea how to wear it; not that he was totally retarded. Generally when one eye is covered...you open the eye so you can see Jake.
- Jake talks about how nice he is toooo much.
- Gia-poor pooor Gia, you sweating in HD was sadder than your actual goodbye. But you are way prettier than Vienna, and KUDOS for telling him that both girls are great.
- Jake please do not cry at the top of ship like the bungie jump..oh good you made it!
- Vienna-why is your tatoo green and in the shape of an insect..?
- The ring talk with Vienna...too serious! Now i think he might actually pick her! That engagment will last 2 minutes.
- Tenley, when you ask serious questions your right eye squints...not cute.
- The "improv" dance....borrring!
- Ali, really you sleep in a robe with pics of Jake from the abc website?
- I am glad she wasn't back in flash like a commercials teased about.
- Vienna shouldn't try to crimp those extensions...EEK
So jake has 2 opposite girls.
One cute, one not.
One real, one not.
Oh short dark hairish, one tall blonde fake hair.
I really can't wait to see what his fam thinks of V...hehe
Please choose Tenley if you actually want to get married.
The End
And im thinking about skipping the TELL ALL next week i don't think i can handle Michelle or Elizabeth again.










3 comments:
Um AMEN! I haven't been a total Vienna hater the whole time like most people. Don't really care for her, but she is the WORST choice for him. That will not last. I'm beginning to think Jake's just an idiot! See ya tomorrow!
Ya. I agree. I think Jake might be an idiot too. I'm not really excited to watch the finale. Too predictable.
Laura? I thought we agreed on liking Vienna. And P.S. where are you?!?!?! I got a text saying you found a flight down here and then I never heard from you again :( Laura... I need to see your face! :)
Post a Comment