Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lovely Long Weekend

Some of favorite girlies are both having baby boys this summer--And since we all move to different states each summer we had a shower this weekend before we all disperse :)
Kiley and Jessica
Emilee, Kiley, Jess, Me, Katie, Bridge
All friend through the awesome and crazy job of Pinnacle. We used to eat at Cheesecake factory in Virginia like everyday a few years back when we met so we went there for lunch to remember all our fun times together.
My Beautiful lil sis Haley and her fiance Ben. I just got her ready to go take engagements. Im so happy for her, Ben is a really good guy. So fun to get more in-laws into the family.

2 comments:

Chris and Em said...

fun times for sure! monthly tradition, yeah?? PS bach finale tonight...yeah!

THE IVERSON"S said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe they are both preggo!! It's time Laura ;)I need to move to Utah already. I miss you girls.