Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Times

My big brother had his birthday out here, so i made a cake, my first one ever made from scratch haha It was pretty good.
Ash and Jess picking away--I stayed there watching after a while because i could barely breathe or see because my allergies flared up like crazy
Bj and I at the game

Our Semi-good seats


Chris outside the Stadium

Now that Lily is doing much better and im not watching her 24/7 i thought i'd share some of the fun times we've been having out here! We went to Washington Nationals game...Took my brother out for his birthday at my FAV restaurant of all time Filomenas...Went and picked fresh strawberries and made strawberry shortcake :) YUM, and a petting zoo with the kids.

4 comments:

Sammy said...

How fun! You are definitely my cousin, my allergies are the same way! err so maddening. The worst, looks like you are having a great time out there! Happy Birthday BJ!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

I haven't seen Bj in forever! I love baseball games. I am jelous I love DC

Theron said...

my girls loved looking at all the pics of Tux and Lily. I miss you so much. Oh I updated check it out.

Theron said...

that last one is actually katie, I am just logged under Theron's name