Friday, June 25, 2010

The Nuptials

So im only 3 months late...but i just realized i didnt post any pic from my baby sistas wedding!!! So here they are!
.The lovely bride and groom.
.Can't doubt his love for her in that look there can ya.
Me helping the baby sisa get ready :) {note the finished product on her head}
ALL the NEW sisters!
*My FAV*
.her first sight of him wating for her at the aisle, seriously a tear jerker.
I love My lil sis Haley more than anything..We have always been close and im so happy that she as chosen such a great guy to love her and be the father of the lil baby growing inside her now :) It's weird, i still think of her as being like 12 yrs old sometimes and am shocked into reality when i remember what an amazing woman she has become.
Love you Hay

3 comments:

THE IVERSON"S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THE IVERSON"S said...

I am so glad you posted these!! Haley is so beautiful! I am so glad she married such a great guy (From what I have heard and seen once :) ) Wish I could have been there. Congrats!!!!

sheila said...

awesome!
LOVE, love love your sisters veil/head piece you made!