Thursday, April 15, 2010

Birthday Bash

Its my birthday!! Well was... on Sunday. We spent the weekend hanging out with friends/a family bbq/and studying of course :) I love birthdays especially mine haha Greatest weekend ever...now if we can just get through finals ill think about starting to blog again.....XoXo
My Sweet Momma
Beautiful lil sis lookin adorable in the first of the maternity clothes :)
Luckily the restaurant did NOT sing, but i still got my free dessert YuM
My best friends becky and ryan
My sister and other sister

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hope you had a happy birthday!

Sammy said...

happy birthday! looks like a great time!

sheila said...

happy happy birthday! glad you had fun.

THE IVERSON"S said...

Awe girl I missed your birthday?! Im so sorry I am really bad with dates. How was it? Man Laura... we need to get together soon! Well I am glad you had a good one! love and miss you!