Monday, March 8, 2010

Sunshine and Elbow Grease

So excited for spring with all these sunny days lately. I made some fresh juice for breakfast in our amazing juicer :) Can't wait for fruit and warmth this summer!!!
Can't ever get the order right so this is the after picture of our lovely new dresser. seen below.
Adorable handles right?
Lots of elbow grease went into this, i love my husband
Before.
We were given this sweet magenta dresser for free :) Chris being as amazingly handy as he is fixed up beautfully...see above. I LOVE it.

3 comments:

Elisha Trask said...

I can't believe that is the same dresser.
Way to go!!!!
Can we have it back now?? Just kidding.

Holly Walker-Thaxton said...

Yea, what a great make-over on the dresser! wow . i am so proud of you :)
& That fresh squeezed juice sounds delicious!! I want to go get a juicer now!! I am so ready for spring & summer to be here too!

derek and kimber said...

I LOVE IT! SO beautiful!