Saturday, October 31, 2009

{Birthday Girl}

My baby sister was born on Halloween, she is now 20!!! I am so proud of everthing that she has done and accomplished by herself. She is so strong and independent! Through anything and everything ill know ill always have her by my side. Im am proud to call her my family, LOVE YOU HALEY SUE
My Beautiful Sister
Chris is back!!!
Sisterly Love
Me and the BIRTHDAY GIRL
Family time, and AJ but he's pretty much family
Vampire Haley and her cute lil Ben
Girls rockin the bowling
Candle time, she hates attention more than anything! Was so mad when we sang!


2 comments:

Sammy said...

beautiful beautiful girls! You are all so beautiful!!!!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HALEY!!! that is so exciting.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Haley! I haven't seen her in years, I still thought she was 12! looks like fun!