



I couldn't help but dress Tux up like batman for Halloween :) His ears are perfect for it!!

These are our Puppies Tux and Mercedes (Sadie)... We got Tux out in Virginia to keep me company cause Chris worked such long hours...I've never had a dog before and LoVe him!!! He's my best bud, he went everywhere with me including the beach and as you can see the boys had fun with that :) When we got home and i went back to work I started feeling bad leaving Tux alone all day, So for Christmas Christian got me Sadie our cute Frenchie, she is really stubborn and not nearly as good of a dog as Tux but we still like her :) Tux loves having a friend to play with while we're gone and cuddle with at night.










1 comment:
Laura! how are you! I was on Katie and BJ's blog and saw yours on there! I miss you so much! I'm going to add you to my blog if thats alright!
Post a Comment